Monday, August 28, 2006

My Vacation

Its time to take a vacation when you are getting slowly burned out, getting sick, and are becoming a bit less productive at work. In fact, I experienced all those things recently, and so I'm now home in Toronto, working on recuperating... And since I've really only had two weeks off in 4 years, I figure I should just do it!

In any case, I will be spending half of my 1-week vacation in Toronto, and the other half back home in Windsor, and probably catch up on everything my life has been slacking on, like emails and blogging and so forth. I'm also planning to set up my will and power of attorney. Did you know that if you don't have a power of attorney set up, and you get into an accident and are in a coma, then the goverment can decide your fate? I'd prefer someone who knows my wishes to make the decisisons.

So overall, my vacation probably won't be all that relaxing, but it will give me a chance to catch up on everything including sleep, so that when I go back to work, I'll be able to focus on work, and when I'm off work, I'll be able to not go insane. Although according to some, the threshhold between sanity and insanity isn't well defined for me.

And one other thing, there are some otters I know that have started a weblog, which you can see at http://theadventuresofpipandpop.blogspot.com because as everyone knows, otters are people too!

Daniel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daniel,
Glad to hear that you are finally on vacation. Time to yourself, or atleast away from work can never be a bad thing! Enjoy your time off!

Take care,
Becky C