Saturday, November 26, 2005

Yanksgiving

Last year, I got the short end of the holiday stick. In 2004, Canadian Thanksgiving was in October, and of course, I was in the U.S.A., and inevitably in Canada during American Thanksgiving (aptly named Yanksgiving by Sarah) in November. This year, on the other hand, I was in the right countries for both, and celebrated with my family in Canada, and with friends of friends in the USA. So I guess I'm on par again, averaging about 1 Thanksgiving per year.

I'll take this opportunity to give thanks to those who have been reading my weblog. If you're one of those silent readers, please leave a comment every now and then so I know you're there!

Daniel

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Daniel, good title
glad your a thankful son....

Pip & Pop said...

Glad to hear you got your full of American holidays. American, Canadian, it's all about being thankful for food, fun and friends of friends. ;-) Glad you and Aunty had a good time!

Anonymous said...

i'm here

-Kirk

Anonymous said...

no. I refuse to leave a comment to let you know I'm here

-rw

bitz said...

dont know if i count... only been here twice.

Anonymous said...

Ich gehöre auch zu den stillen Lesern ;-)
Viele Grüsse, H.

Anonymous said...

Present!

One past Thanksgiving weekend I had four different dinners! Plus no leftovers either.

Anonymous said...

Daniel,
Where are the pics I sent you? Post them already...sheesh....Anyway, you should add this blog to you list...Ontarians will love it: http://rickmercer.blogspot.com/

daif said...

I pop in from time to time too.
Let me know if you're going to be in Toronto anytime soon.

Anonymous said...

Yep, I must say I appreciate going to a bi-national school. Two Thanksgiving breaks for me! One with turkey and family and one with snow and family. Gotta love it.
Alissa